Thursday 12 January 2012

THE PLOT:   WRITE A SUMMARY.

 This is a romantic comedy. Kate and his boyfriend Charlie split up. And he left Canada and went to Paris where he met Juliette, his new girlfriend. Kate doesn't know about this relationship and travels to Paris to recuperate his real love. During the trip she mets Luc, a tipical French man. Together they'll tray to find Charlie, but during the film Kate and Luc fall in love, What is going to happen?


ADD NEW WORDS.

use the s.past/past continuous

THE CHARACTERS:
Write a description of every character.


LUC: He is a tipical Frenchmen. He is very romantic and he will help Kate to join Charlies love.

KATE: She is quite beautiful and she is really inlove with Charlie. And she will fight for this love

JULIETTE: She is the new french, beautiful, rich  and young Charlie's girlfriend. She is from Paris

 CHARLIE: He is Canadian. Was Kate's ex-boyfriend, He travels to Paris for work and he falls in love with Juliette


Compare the characters Kate-Juliette and Charlie-Luc.
Kate-Juliette: Juliette is more beautiful than Kate. But Kate is more seduictive. Kate loves Charlie and she tries to fight for this love, Juliette doesn't want to "fight". At the end they finsh being good friends
Charlie-Luc: Luce is more romantic than Charlie. Luc has helped Kate and finally kate decides to stay with him. Charlie decides to stay with Juliette 


PLOT:
writing
IMAGINE YOU'RE ONE OF THE CHARACTERS.
EXPLAIN WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO YOU.
USE THE PAST SIMPLE/CONTINUOUS

I'm Charlie, I'm American. I'm Kate's boyfriend.
Last week, I had to travel to France for my work. I arribet to Paris and I was very estressed, because I had a lot of meetings. So one night I go to a Bar. There I met Juliette. When I see her I fall in love with her. We started talking and he had good feeling. I invited her to my Hotel. When I finished my work in Paris I decided to stay here for Juliette. So I phoned Kate and I told her than I was in love with an other woman. 
One day when I was sitting in a bar with Julietts family and her. I saw Kate! I'm shure. And then we tolked and I decided to stay with Juliette defintly.



PODCAST IT!
speaking
IN GROUPS: CAMERA.....ACTION!
ROLEPLAY!!
CHOOSE ONE/two SCENE/s
COPY THE SCRIPT in nbs
PRACTISE THE PRONOUNCIATION/intonation
ROLEPLAY IT and record in the language room


No comments:

Post a Comment